In today’s post, we’ll be looking at new Outfits coming with Update 6.1.0.
Amongst them a new Legion Zero Style, the Sovngarde Stalwart Style and a first look at some datamined Crafting Materials without corresponding Outfits yet.
Legion Zero Vigiles Outfit Style
Acquired from Legion Zero Strongboxes or purchased from the Impresario during the Imperial City Celebration.
Tools of Domination
These Molag Bal themed Weapon set will be acquired from Legion Zero Strongboxes or purchased from the Impresario during the Imperial City Celebration.
Sovngarde Stalwart Outfit Style
Acquired from Boxes of Gray Host Pillage or purchased from the Impresario during the Lost Treasures of Skyrim Event.
Mad Scientist Outfit Style
It is unknown how to acquire this Outfit yet. There isn’t a Preview on the PTS either. As there is a crown store preview picture for every Mad Scientist piece, this might be acquirable through crown crates. However we have found the Icon Set:
Existing Outfits getting Motif Pages
Crafting Motif 85: Greymoor Crafting Style
Previously, only the gear itself was acquirable via Western Skyrims Daily Rewards. With U27, the Motif Pages will now drop from Harrowstorm Daily Rewards.
Crafting Motif 86: Sea Giant Crafting Style
Previously, only the gear itself was acquirable as a drop from the Trial “Kyne’s Aegis”. With U27, the Motif Pages will be acquired by completing “The Fight for Kyne’s Aegis” weekly quest.
New Style Crafting Items
Some of those are pretty clear:
- Thorn Legion – Upcoming Thorn Legion Style from Castle Thron Dungeon
- Hazardous Alchemy – Upcoming Hazardous Alchemy Style from Stone Garden Dungeon
- Ancestral Breton – Upcoming Ancestral Breton Style from Antiquities
- Sea Serpent Fang – The Style Material for the Sea Giant Style seen above.
- Burnished Goldscale – The Akaviri Style uses Goldscale as a Crafting Item. So we will see a new Akaviri Style soon.
Edit: we found the new Akaviri Icons. They are tagged the same as Ancestral Styles (gear_racev2_type.dds), so it might be an Ancestral Akaviri Style.
- Arkthzand – A new Dwemer Style that might be connected to a location in the Reach: Arkngthamz.
- Wayward Guardian – Unknown. Though the skull image might indicate some kind of Reachman Style.
- Bat Oil – Unknown. Might be the Style Item for Greymoor.
- Night Hollow – ?
That’s all for today!
But stay tuned for our Q4 Darkstorm DLC Location Post early next week, where we’ll be sharing some Q4 Zone information and images.